Project Developing Specialist
Ho Chi Minh Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and summarize project information for preparing investment request;
- Prepare all necessary documents, contact related government department for Investment certificate, opinions;
- Understand well current law and official instructing notice of investing process for Publics Private Partnership (PPP) and private investment projects;
- Participate in bidding preparation activities, investing preparation (projects calling for investment);
- Co-operate on working with partners, relating departments;
- Other tasks as per Manager’s request.
- Inside the company: Board of Directors / Project Director / Divisions of the Company.
- Outside the company: State agencies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Law.
- Good knowledge on constructing investment: Investment law, Land Law, Enterprises Law;
- Experienced in working with Government Departments.
- Document preparation Skills;
- Teamwork Skills;
- Communicating and Negotiating Skills;
- Be able to work under high pressure;
- Other office computer skills (Excel, power point, project, ect.).