Ho Chi Minh - Ha Noi Full time
|Job title||Procurement officer|
|Report to||Procurement director|
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting daily purchase activities.
- Responsible for providing analytical reports of the purchase activity.
- Responsible for handling orders for the entire purchase process, explaining purchase requisitions, and ensuring compliance with purchase policies and procedures.
- Responsible for working with relevant departments to ensure that the purchase is concentrated in the company
Duties and Responsibilities
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for supporting purchasing activities for various commodities of the projects.
- Responsible for reporting to Purchasing Manager.
Supporting purchasing activities:
- Seek, establish and maintain relationships with new suppliers.
- Survey, search, evaluate suppliers to provide information, prices for parts when necessary to ensure the schedule, quality and reasonable cost.
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers to evaluate and select the best suppliers.
- Provide quotation for projects’ commodities upon request.
- Place orders based on cost estimates that has been confirmed with clients.
- Confirm contracts, rules and regulations with subcontractors.
- Coordinate & control the quality, progress and cost of orders.
- Complete purchase transaction & coordinate with the accounting department to work out payment plans with suppliers.
- Make purchase and track progress, quality of goods, supplies and cash flow of the contracts.
- Complete purchase & payment transactions with suppliers.
- Implement cost analysis to provide insights on current purchases and from that identify opportunities for improvement.
- Inside the company: Head of departments / Purchasing Managers / Project Team
- Outside the company: Suppliers of different projects / Contractors and subcontractors / Clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Construction
- At least 1 year experience in equivalent position , candidates with experience working in related to construction industry are preferred.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good office computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Efficient English skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Trustworthy, transparent, proactive and passionate