Ho Chi Minh Full time
|Job title||Legel Executive|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing Legal Terms of each investing project;
- Planning and adjusting suitably legal route with phases for each project;
- Preparing, Managing, Supervising the process of contracts (MOU, LA, SPA, SMA…);
- Other duties as assigned by department manager or B.O.D;
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
- Inside the company: Board of Directors / Investment Director / Divisions of the Company.
- Outside the company: State agencies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Law Major or above.
- At least 02 years experience in legal estate, constructing project.
- Summarizing skills, well analysis, careful in working;
- Fluently in English and MS Office;
- Honesty, carefulness, active, self-confident, working under high pressure;
- Consulting and negotiating skills;
- Presentation skills; Expressing ideas in short and persuasive way;
- Tasks organizing well and scientifically ;
- Legal Document preparation Skills;
- Understanding and handling information fast.